Choose a language:
Be attentive to our announcements every Sunday, for some things may change due to certain circumstances
- Bible Study w/ Br. Gary Chrispin at 7:30PM in the rehearsal room of the auditorium.
- Bible Study w/ Pastor Chilere St. Victor at 7:00PM in the sanctuary.
- Friday Night Prayer at 7:00PM.
- The Career Fair Committee is looking for volunteers to help plan the next FSBC Career Fair. Please see Br. Jovari St. Victor, Sr. Karen Cajuste, or Sr. Shirley Raphael for more details. This is for all ages.
- We are still accepting donations of clothes, canned foods and hygiene items (Please see Br. Devinci Bruno, Br. Emmanuel Zamor, or Br. Ben Theodore for more information).
- Want to learn how to play an instrument or learn to sing better? Please see Jovari St. Victor for more information on how to sign up for the music school.
- We are seeking people to partake in this production (musicians, singers, actors, poets, and etc.) Please Contact Shirley Raphael and Stephana Jean-Alcime for more details and to sign up.
- All rehearsals and Ministry meetings will meet on their regular days/dates and time. Speak to your leaders for any updates.
- Prayer wall is under construction, location is to be announced.
- English service information window is under construction. Updated pictures, events and etc. will be up by the end of month.
- A legal organization is hosting a TPS clinic. People can contact Esther (Betsy) Cajuste for further details.
- We are looking for persons to assist with audio and video announcement production as soon as practicable. If anyone is interested and available, please contact Jovari St. Victor.
Check each week except for the First Sundays for further updates and scheduling through announcements.
First Sundays – Family Day
Everyone goes home and spends the rest of their Sunday it their family.
Second Sundays – 209 and K.N.O.W.
The guys will meet in the basement for 209 (Clermont Avenue) Safe Haven at 3:30PM (Any updates and changes will be posted on each chat.)
Third Sundays – Youth Meeting/Round table is to be announced
Fourth Sundays – Fun Sunday; Couples’ meeting in the conference room at 3:30PM